Which 10 home improvement influencers or experts are known for their insights on sustainable and green building practices?
1. Eric Corey Freed – an architect and author who specializes in green building and sustainable design
2. Sarah Susanka – an architect and author known for her “Not So Big House” philosophy and focus on sustainable design
3. David Johnston – an expert on green building and sustainable design, and founder of the Green Building Consultancy
4. Allison Bailes III – an energy consultant and author who focuses on green building and energy efficiency
5. Michael Anschel – a green building advocate and founder of the sustainable construction company, Otogawa-Anschel Design+Build
6. Jeff Wilson – a sustainable building expert and author known for his Tiny House building projects
7. Elisa Ludwig – a writer and expert on sustainable living and green building practices
8. Bruce King – an architect and author specializing in green building and sustainable design
9. Ron Jones – a green building consultant and founder of the green building certification program, GreenBuilder Coalition
10. Jessica Davis – a green building advocate and founder of the sustainable design firm, Nest Architecture.